Dropbox Business is a central workspace that helps teams stay organized and keep their work flowing:
• All your team’s content in one place. Everyone can easily find and access what they need anytime, anywhere.
• The best way to work together. Easily share early ideas and collaborate on any file on a widely adopted platform.
• Security and controls for small and large teams. Keep your company’s data safe with extensive security and
administration features that scale as your team grows.
Bring traditional files, cloud content, Dropbox Paper docs, and web shortcuts together in one place—and work the way that works for you.
Personalized suggestions give you files and folders when you need them so you spend less time searching.
Coordinate with your team and push projects forward with the tools you use every day—all within Dropbox.
Your customers can choose the right plan to ensure their team has the space they need to be productive.
Users can easily recover deleted files and restore previous file versions.
Users can get visibility and control of team folders, including sync management.
Users can easily and securely hand off large files or collections of files, up to 100GB.
A simple, powerful way to create, share and keep your customers teams in sync – with the added benefit of admin controls.
Access every file in their Dropbox, directly from their desktop, using very little hard disk space.
Monitor team activity, view connected devices and audit sharing activity.
Transfer files easily from one user to another when responsibilities change.
Companies can password protect their links, disable downloads or set expiry dates to grant temporary access.
Users can clear files from lost or stolen devices to keep company files in the right hands.
Extend the power of Dropbox with over 300,000 connected apps.
Get answers to your questions quickly via priority phone, email and chat support.
£ 10 / user / month
Storage: 5 TB (5,120 GB)
• 180 days of file recovery
• Single admin login to manage multiple teams
• Admin console and audit log
• 256-bit AES and SSL/TLS encryption
• Granular sharing permissions
• User- and company-managed groups
• Remote device wipe
• Two-factor authentication (2FA)
• Send files up to 2 GB with Dropbox Transfer
• 180-day account recovery with Dropbox Rewind
• File locking
• Smart Sync
• Document watermarking
• Dropbox Paper admin tools
• Office 365 integration
• Unlimited API access to security and productivity platform partners
• 1 million API calls/month for data transport partners
• Priority chat, email and business hours phone support
£ 15 / user / month
Everything in Standard
Storage: As much space as needed
• Advanced admin controls
• Tiered admin roles
• Send files up to 100 GB with Dropbox Transfer, including additional customisation options
• Advanced user management tools
• Single sign-on (SSO)
• Invitation enforcement
• Domain verification
• Device approvals
• File event tracking
Contact us for pricing
Everything in Advanced
• Storage: As much space as needed
• Centralised admin console to view and manage all of your business teams at the same time
• Account capture
• Network control
• Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
• Domain insights
• Advanced training for end users and admins
• 24/7 phone support
Securely access, share and sync files
sync newly saved or updated files automatically across your devices.
see the big picture and stay on the same page by transforming folders into collaborative workspaces.
quickly and securely send large files up to 100 GB.
Easily collaborate, edit, and share content with team members no matter where you are – or where they are.
Easily add Dropbox content to a Trello card, in addition to being able to preview, see file activity, and edit Dropbox files directly in Trello.
Connect Slack channels to Dropbox Folders to stay in sync on all the files you’re collaborating on
Start instant Zoom meetings from Dropbox.
Create a unified home for work with Dropbox for G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Dropbox and Microsoft Office 365 work seamlessly together across desktop, web and mobile to help people access and collaborate on their files from anywhere
pull all of your files from Dropbox Business directly into your Salesforce records and keep them organised according to your Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
sign documents with just a few clicks using newly designed HelloSign features built into Dropbox.