- Customers are reminded that Openreach still have MBORC (matters beyond our reasonable control) in place which is affecting provision and support activities across a wide range of products and suppliers
- All Openreach work remains subject to resource and skills availability and will follow priority principles where/if needed
- Where possible, please place orders without appointing
- For orders where appointments are required, the earliest available dates are currently from 1st June 2020 and onwards. We advise not to hold off placing orders as the June appointments slots are quickly being reserved. Otherwise you may get appointments beyond June
- CNI, Welfare and COVID-19 at-risk customers will be prioritised, and engineers will continue to assess risk level prior to attending premises
Who are CNI customers?
CNI customers are defined as NHS, pharmacies, utilities, emergency services, retail and wholesale food distribution outlets, financial services businesses and other categories defined by the UK Government.
This definition is subject to change in line with UK Government guidance.